[Blender] Experiencing Broken Linear Rec 709 in ACES 2.0

Thank you for trying to understand, but basically it’s less that it’s a broken “look” or output transform it’s more that the texture colorspaces themselves have been broken with the changes in ACES 2.0, when I posted the UE5.6 example, I was under the impression it was based on ACES 2.0 because of the commit log on Unreal Engine GitHub. So I thought something was broken on the official ACES config side. The UE5.6 output transform is different from the ACES 1.3 ACEScg, yet the texture remain relatively unchanged. So the new Linear Rec 709 will give the impression of character with relatively fair skin, some sort of skin malady, at least with the examples provided.

All the stuff here is technically public as part of the https://blendercharacterproject.org/ I’ve been working on. If you want to take a look at the textures directly without downloading blender, It should be here. Release v1.5.0 · seenbuklee/CharMorph-Vitruvian · GitHub Perhaps i authored the textures wrong.
Thank you for your help.