At the moment the repository has sub-modules for Jed and colour-science repositories with their respective implementations of the RGB Saturation model (and the now background-research HSV Control one).
I have pulled and checkout the versions produced for Meeting #13 and Meeting #14 and tagged/released the corresponding versions: https://github.com/colour-science/aces-vwg-gamut-mapping-2020/releases
Here are some points to consider and talk about:
- The various implementations do not have parity, so we will need to discuss the set of minimum features we want to support.
- We will need to add a CTL variant
- If people want, I would be keen to add or link research notebooks and scripts the group has produced:
- @SeanCooper’s Sketches of Hue
- @matthias.scharfenber’s Nuke’s script
- @Justin_Johnson’s Nuke’s script
- @LarsB’s Wolfram notebook if he has one he wants to share
- Some of the colour-science image processing and generation ones
- Ultimately, the AMPAS should takeover the repo, for now, it is fine for us to host it.