ACES Pipeline Consultant needed

Hi everyone, I’m in quite a predicament. We’ve been working with ACES for a few months now, all of our work has been based off of the forums and chats in between departments but we’ve had no actual academic guidance over this.
So, we’re in the brink of a new project, full of cg, Motion graphics and VFX in general, and I wanna start it off the best way possible. So what I’m looking for is a person who can both guide us in what are the changes we need to do on our current workflow and what equipment we should change, but also, how should we work with our current setup, as we’re planning to upgrade stuff soon, but we need to be able to work with what we have right now. this would be a paid consutation.
I’m sorry if this is the wrong place to put this thread. But I really need to clear a ton of stuff up so I can start off as best as possible.

Feel free to contact me via direct message in the forum or @ daniel.saravia@foxtelecolombia.com,

Thanks to all the community

1 Like

Hello Daniel and welcome !

I’ll send you an email prvately. I think @harryb might be interested as well (I saw a post on linkedin a few months ago about setting up ACES pipelines).

Chris

Thanks Chris! looking forward to speak with you

Hi Daniel,
If you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I am an experienced ACES consultant.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew