New ARRI ACES pages are up

I’m an engineer with ARRI and wanted to make people on ACEScentral.com aware of resources we have put up on our website to assist people using ARRI products in ACES workflows. You can find a set of pages covering on-set, near-set, and post-production information at

http://www.arri.com/camera/alexa/learn/working_with_aces/

Feel free to use this thread to give us feedback on what you think of the pages; we update our website periodically and want to keep this new ACES section as relevant and up-to-date as all the material covering our traditional workflow.

1 Like

Thanks, this is a very clear and straightforward description.

I’ll steal some of it for my next presentation :slight_smile:

Cheers

Geoff Boyle

Just wanted to note that though the content has only changed slightly (for ACEScct and for updated UI screen grabs), the ACES landing pages at ARRI have moved as part of our website redesign. You can now find them at this location.

Technical questions can go to me (jgoldstone@arri.com) with a Cc: to digitalworkflow@arri.de. For non-technical questions (images that don’t appear or seem to have the wrong caption, bits of HTML that ‘poke through’, etc) it’s the reverse: send them to digitalworkflow@arri.de and Cc: me, please.

2 Likes