rawtoaces updates?

Hey all,

Does anybody know if rawtoaces is still being updated? I became somewhat dependent on it for grading stills, but I haven’t been able to get to work or re-install correctly for quite a few months now due to apparent dependency compatibility issues, and all of the open issues and pull requests on the GitHub seem to have been open for quite a while. Anybody have any insight?

Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t seem to be able to install rawtoaces via brew anymore… says the formula has not been found.

Has the tool been discontinued? I see the Github repository being updated but I rather not get into compiling from source if I can avoid.

Thanks in advance

@Thomas_Mansencal 's docker in the main rawtoaces thread helped me! Although was quite a bit ago

1 Like

Hi,

The repository has been transferred to the ASWF and is in the process of being overhauled. We will keep the community updated in a timely fashion!

Cheers,

Thomas

1 Like

Thanks Thomas, that’s great news.

It would be good if there was a bit more documentation as to how to add our own spectral data if we have the raw data available. And hopefully black box IDTs are going to have a role to play here too!

Edit: I did manage to get my custom spectral data json file recognised, but it was hacky, and it was a while ago.